Heaven Labs Inc, with headquarters at 330 East 59th Street, New York 10022 (hereinafter referred to as the Seller), hereby stipulates the conditions for the return of goods by the customer (hereinafter referred to as the Consumer) under the 30-day money-back guarantee.
The conditions of the “30-day money-back guarantee” do not limit the right of the Consumer to withdraw from the Agreement within the statutory period for purchased and unopened goods. They therefore extend the rights of the Consumer to withdraw from the Agreement.
1. These terms and conditions apply only to Consumers, i.e. natural persons who are not a business, and only to products covered by the 30-day money-back guarantee. Coverage by the guarantee may be indicated in the description of the product or at any point during the purchase process.
2. The Consumer has the right to return Mana Powder covered by the 30-day money-back guarantee in exchange for a refund only in case the purchase was the Consumer’s first from the e-shop of the Seller.
3. The Consumer has the right to return a maximum of 2 boxes (each with 7 bags), even if the order was for more.
4. The Consumer is obliged to inform the Seller of the intention to return goods by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Email messages must be sent from the email used to make the first purchase.
6. The Consumer does not need to state the reasons for the return. However, the Seller would appreciate as much information as possible.
7. The right of the Consumer to return Mana Powder must be exercised, i.e. the intent to return must be announced by email or telephone, no earlier than on the 15th calendar day and no later than on the 30th calendar day of receipt of the goods in case they have not been opened. Otherwise, the right may be exercised any time from the date of receipt of the goods to the 30th calendar day of receipt of the goods.
8. The Consumer shall return the original box and all pouches initially contained therein, whether used, unused, opened, or unopened, to the address of the Seller at his or her own expense.
9. The goods must be returned to the Seller no later than 7 days after the intent to return them has been announced by email or telephone.
10. Once received, the Seller shall inspect the returned goods and, if the above conditions are determined to have been met, shall refund within 10 days of receipt of the returned goods the value of the purchase not exceeding the value of 2 boxes of Mana Powder.
11. The amount will be refunded to the account used to make the purchase or, if the purchase was made by another means, to the account indicated by the Consumer via email or telephone.
12. If the Seller has a legitimate reason to suspect fraudulent or dishonest conduct on the part of the Consumer, or if such conduct clearly occurs, or if the Consumer violates any of the above rules, the Seller shall not be obliged to refund the amount paid for the purchase or compensate the Consumer in any other way.
13. The Seller shall not bear any risks associated with changes to information communicated by electronic means or otherwise. The Seller reserves the right to change the terms or conditions of the 30-day money-back guarantee, including the length of the guarantee, or terminate the guarantee at any time without reason or compensation, with immediate effect as of the date of publication of the change on the website of the Seller.